Friday, November 18, 2011

Our Thanksgiving Table Favors

After the big hunt prior to Halloween for the candy corn-flavored M&M's, I purchased the Harvest M&M's the day I saw them. I wasn't going to take a chance on missing out on those--lol! I knew that I would use those Harvest M&M's to fill the 1x8 cellophane bags that SU sells together with the Sizzix peek-a-boo frames die for my Thanksgiving favors. I am glad that I did get those M&M'swhen I did as they were nowhere to be found when I went shopping earlier this week. And here is where I will admit that the stamped turkey on the front and the sentiment inside are not from any Stampin' Up sets, but I was getting a little tired of leaves!!! So here is where I used a retired CTMH set. And the ribbon--not SU either. I had it in my Thanksgiving box and it was so festive that I had to use it. But the cardstock is SU--of course. By the way, I saw red, white & green mint flavored M&M's, so I purchased a bag--just in case! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment