Thursday, November 10, 2011

Christmas door

Diane Marie, a Stampin' Up demonstrator, posted this card on our SU website. I thought it was very pretty and had to make my version of the card. The Boho Blossoms punch was used for the wreath and Cherry Cobbler seam binding for the bow. The greeting is from one of my "go-to stamp sets", Teeny Tiny Wishes. And here is where I will again say that if you want a "get your money's worth" all-occasion stamp set, Teeny Tiny Wishes has just about every occasion covered. The cost is $36.95 plus tax and shipping, which equals expensive in my opinion. However, you get 24 stamps and I know that I have made more than a few dozen cards using this set. The stamped sentiments coordinate perfectly with a variety of punches and the stamps include a variety of fonts. Maybe this stamp set can be added to your Wish List! And speaking of Wish Lists, if your significant other or a family member or friend asks for Christmas/Holiday gift suggestions, let them know what Stampin' Up products you would love to have and have them contact me. I will be more than happy to assist them with their Stampin' Up shopping. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment