Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pink Thank You Cards

I wanted to make a little gift for a special someone who is undergoing breast cancer treatment. So the other day I thought about thank you cards. I am sure she has people helping her out, so thank you cards would be useful. And then I knew pink would be the perfect color. After embossing Pink Pirouette using the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder, I adhered it to a white card base. The thank you sentiment is from my Short & Sweet stamp set and stamped on white cardstock. I punched that using my large oval punch and adhered it to a punched Pink Pirouette scallop oval. In order for the sentiment to stand out a bit, I adhered it to the card front using dimensionals. The card was very pretty, but needed a little something more. And that little something was a little white butterfly. I included eight cards and envelopes in the cellophane bag and tied it with a pretty pink ribbon. I hope that Tina enjoys receiving this little gift which I made with love just for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment