Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Night of Navy Birthday Card

We are having absolutely gorgeous Fall weather here in the Chicago area. The outdoor colors change every single day and that has inspired me to change the colors I normally use on my cards and proejcts. The colors in the Well Worn DSP include Not Quite Navy and Cajun Craze. Well I was playing with the paper the other day and decided that I liked using Night of Navy with the DSP and Cajun Craze--a color combination that I definitely do not normally use. This is a very easy card to make and once again the Stripes embossing folder adds great texture. The greeting is from the Petite Pairs stamp set on page 164 of the IB&C. Enjoy your day and hopefully you are having the same beautiful weather we are here!

1 comment:

  1. Don't have the DSP but have the folder, however lent to a stampin friend and need to get it back...perfect for a masculine card. TFS!

    ReplyDelete