Thursday, July 21, 2011

Wish Big!

This card uses a variety of my favorite Stampin' Up products, starting with the Melon Mambo cardstock. Then there is the background layer which was made using the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder~~ the embossing folder I use the very most. The ribbon~~now the ribbon on this card is retired, but I love it and want to use it up before purchasing the new 1/2" Scallop Dots ribbon in Melon Mambo. How about the frame for the sentiment? I made that using the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch. And finally, the sentiment is one of the sentiments available in the Word Play stamp set. I added pink rhinestones~~not an SU product, but the color was perfect. Since this card was made using some of my favorite things, I will be sending it to one of my favorite people! Have a great day and keep cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment