Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Stamping Off

I was laughing to myself as I looked thru the holiday mini to be released on September 1st. How can we possibly be thinking about Christmas and Thanksgiving with all of the heat and summer weather we are having right now? But I will say there are a few must haves for me, beginning with the new Simply Scored scoring tool and the 1x8 cellophane bags that Stampin' Up will be offering. And then there is the cute little stocking punch that will be available. I will be placing order for a few new items, but in the meantime I am using some of my favorite things, beginning with the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder. The August 6th card class will be a techniques class and we will be doing some stamping off which I did on this card. I used a stamp from the Word Play set, ink and marker to create the sentiment. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment