Friday, July 15, 2011

Looking thru A Window?

My card for today looked really good until I took a picture of it and noticed a little smudge--thus the butterfly! Once again, embellishments can do a lot for a card! I used Crumb Cake ink and the stamping off method for the image and then cut the image into four equal sections. I mounted the four sections onto Soft Suede cardstock and punched the bottom for a decorative edge. The image from the Just Believe stamp set worked perfectly as the focal point for "looking out a window". As I look thru my office window, one of the main things I see is a bird feeder. If I had the Aviary stamp set, I could stamp a bird cage and instead of looking out a window, you could be looking in! So many ideas, not enough time--or money--lol! Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment