Friday, June 17, 2011

Catalog Open House

June 25th is right around the corner~~and so is receiving your copy of the new Idea Book & Catalog. Stop in between the hours of 12:00 and 4:o0 pm on Saturday, June 25th and have a little fun. I have a couple of make & takes planned--one of which is the ice cream cone gift card pictured here. Since I will be celebrating my "BIG" birthday on the 27th, I will also have cake, snacks, beverages and little goodie bags, too! There is no fee to for this function. If you are a present customer and class attendee, the new cattie is my gift to you for your continued support. If you are new to Stampin' Up, a copy of the new cattie is $5 together with a certificate for $5 off your first $30 order placed thru me. Preregistration by June 23rd is required. Hope to see you then. In the meantime, have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment