Sunday, June 5, 2011

About The Ribbon

With the release of the new catalog, SU is releasing some new ribbons, too. And anyone who knows me, knows that I really like ribbon. As a demo I was able to preorder a spool of the new 1/2" Scallop Dots ribbon in chocolate chip. This grosgrain ribbon is printed with white polka dots on one side and solid on the other. The scallop edges of this ribbon have little pinholes in each scallop. It is adorable! The ribbon will be available in several colors, so in the future you will be seeing this ribbon on many of my cards. And speaking of ribbons, one ribbon that I absolutely love is the Daffodil Delight 5/8" satin ribbon and sadly, SU is retiring it. I will miss it, but then, 5/8" satin ribbon in Bashful Blue will be gorgeous! And did I mention the 3/8" ruffled grosgrain ribbon in the new In colors? Have not seen it yet, but the picture in the cattie looks pretty! Have a nice Sunday and find yourself a little stampin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment