Monday, May 23, 2011

Tangerine Tango

The 2o something year old daughter of our dear friends is undergoing stem cell transplant this week. Stacy will be in the hospital for a while and I wanted to make some cheerful cards to send to her. The Tangerine Tango cardstock jumped out at me and these two cards are what I created. Tangerine Tango goes with so many colors and here it is with Wild Wasabi. I used SU markers to color in the stamped images. The flowers are from the Thoughts & Prayers set and the sentiment is from the level 1 hostess set in the Summer Mini--Swirls & Curls verses--which I think is probably one of my all-time favorite SU sets. The card on the right is all about the Beyond the Garden DSP which is also in the Summer Mini. Combined with Daffodil Delight cardstock scallops, the card is sure to brighten Stacy's day. Have a great day and if you are reading this, would you send up a few special thoughts & prayers for Stacy~~and her family, too? They are truly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment