Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sail Away

Switching gears from Mother's Day to Father's Day with this card. The image is the Sail Away Stamp in the Summer mini and is just perfect for any occasion. I used Soft Suede and Confetti White cardstock together with Soft Suede ink. Some retired brads and retired ribbon helped me create this very easy-to-make card. I envision many cards using this one stamp and I will be sure to post more in the future. This image is very versatile and can be partnered with a variety of sentiments~~going away, thinking of you, missing you, way to go, enjoy. Various color combinations can surely set the theme~~this color combo soft and serene; red, white and blue for a patriotic or nautical feeling; various shades of oranges and blues for a sunset on the water feel. This will definitely be a go-to stamp for me. And now, the sun is shining, it is going to be 80 degrees and I am going to enjoy it! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment