Saturday, May 7, 2011

May Basket

I finally purchased the Petal Cone die from Stampin' Up. I thought it was very cute from the beginning, but how often would I use it? Lately I have been seeing so many versions of baskets, ice cream cones, little boxes and more that were created using the die that I decided I would use it quite a bit. It arrived late yesterday afternoon and pictured here is my first project from the Petal Cone die. A few years ago, a little neighbor girl left me a May basket on May 1st. It was filled with little candies and left anonymously on my front door step. As I was putting this basket together, it reminded me of that May Day basket and that little girl. As I am looking at it now, I am thinking that this is a pretty Mother's Day favor. I am sure you will be seeing more photos of projects I create with the Petal Cone die. As a matter of fact, I will be making a couple of little lollipop holders using it this afternoon. I know two little girls who will be delighted! Have a wonderful weekend and find yourself a little scrappin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment