Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Embossing Powders

I needed another card and example for my upcoming Embossing class on the 14th. The colored embossing powder in the Summer mini is so pretty and using it on black cardstock is very effective. Today I used the Tangerine Tango embossing powder on white cardstock to see what it looked like and in the creative process I found myself then using the clear powder over Marina Mist craft ink. Not only is the color combination good, but the Fabulous Florets stamp set shows off the embossed images very nicely. I stamped the sentiment using Marina Mist craft ink and then used the clear embossing powder. I have a feeling I will be making many cards using embossing powders--both colored and clear. I now wonder how this card will look if I used my markers to color the flowers? Maybe I will try that. Have a nice rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment