Sunday, April 10, 2011

Embossing With Colors

The sun is shining, it is supposed to get up to 80 today (before the weather goes south--lol) and I am posting cards using what I think of as great summer colors. And actually, these two cards were made using products that are in the Summer Mini. The minute I saw that Stampin' Up was releasing embossing powders in Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango and Wild Wasabi I was ready to order them. I was envisioning how the powder would look on black cardstock. My order arrived on Friday and right away I had to try it out. Not only am I using the embossing powders from the Summer Mini, but also two stamp sets that are in the Summer Mini--Sunny Fun & Fabulous Florets. One thing I learned: even when using the embossing buddy, you have to be very careful when using embossing powder on black as a few random specks of embossing powders are on the cards that are not supposed to be. Hope you are all having the same beautiful summer-like weather that we are having today. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment