Monday, February 21, 2011

Ready For Spring

It is only February, but robins have already been seen in the area. So, not only am I ready for Spring, but the birds need Spring weather, too! This little bird house was made using the Sizzix milk carton die from Stampin' Up and the bird is from the Two-step bird punch. I filled this little house with jelly beans, but it could also hold flower seeds or yellow M&M's. And on my shopping list I have included those Robin Egg candies that are available for Easter--thank you for the idea Nikki. How cute would that be? Chalk a little red on the bird's body and have little robin eggs in the house! This is my first attempt at a bird house, so watch for a new and improved version. I also see a Spring card class in the near future at which we will be making these bird houses.

1 comment:

  1. This little bird house is just absolutely adorable! I don't have a larger Sizzix to cut something like that, but sure wish I did! I have just the original sizzix. You have the best ideas Gail! Keep up the great projects!

    ReplyDelete