Monday, January 24, 2011

EMAIL PROBLEM

Wanted to let you know that AOL mail has been down all day. AOL said they did not have a server crash, but Iwonder about that. When I checked email this morning I received a message that AOL was doing service maintenance and check back in a few mninutes. 12 hours later, I still had no email. In talking to my daughter I found out that her emails sent to me were kicked back to her saying that there was a problem with my email account. Tomorrow Sale-a-bration starts and I am concerned that if you sent me an email today, you are wonddering why I have not responded. I did not reply to it because I was not able to send or receive any of my emails. Please resend it and hopefully I will receive it and be able to open it. As you can imagine, I am not at all happy with AOL at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment