Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Card Recipe Box

While posting my class schedule for the month of February, I have included a note about my March 5th class. Many who attend my classes have commented on the fact that the card recipes I give come in handy for future reference. Now you will have a pretty place to keep those card recipes! Or if you prefer, you can save your favorite food recipes in it and display it in your kitchen. (I am making two~~one for my scrap room and one for my kitchen.) We will also be making a matching card. If you are interested in attending this class, I need to know by February 12th so that I can order the recipe boxes and paper. All I know is that this is a perfect addition to any room and serves a useful purpose, too.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gail! Sorry for my absence lately. What an adorable card box. Super idea for cards or recipes. Love the paper and color combo too! Hope all is well. Tell Jen I said hello. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete