Sunday, December 26, 2010

Putting Away Christmas Stamps, Paper, etc.

Here is hoping that you all had a wonderful Christmas. Our Christmas Eve was absolutely wonderful. Sydney received a microphone, so our shy little granddaughter sang her heart out along with me, her mom and her Uncle Matt. (None of us really sing, but we try to anyway--LOL!) Her grandpa and Daddy were setting up Grandpa's new computer. We all had a lot of fun. We spent Christmas Day with our dear friends playing games, eating and laughing. For the past week or so, each time I go into my scraproom, the first thing I see are my two tables covered with wrapping supplies. My scrap room was the designated Christmas wrapping area. So when I went down this morning I was on a mission: clear off the two tables and put everything away for next year. And I was able to accomplish that. As soon as I was done, I went to my island to start thank you cards, but I was momentarily distracted. When I preordered from the occasions mini, I bought the stamp set that contains stamp images of game spinners. This is a very cute set and you can even purchase the spinners/brads/washers so the recipient can spin and play with his/her card. So I quickly made this card and then continued with my thank you cards. Today was a very productive day--and I even found myself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment