Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Holiday Card

After my last post, I went downstairs to clean up my scrap room. Guess what? I got nowhere cleaning, but I did make this card. You see, the card that I posted on my Stampin' Up website was Marina Mist and the background I had chosen for this month was green and red. For the last couple of days I have wanted to put up a new card that would coordinate better. I used the Gifts of Christmas set (on pg. 43 of the Idea Book), a texture plate and my Big Shot, and a couple of the half pearls from the Pretties Kit. This is one of those rather easy cards which only looks like a lot of work. Not having a sentiment makes it a card that can be used as a general holiday card for friends, neighbors and business associates who do not celebrate Christmas. And now the card on my DWBS coordinates with the background colors and I am going to call it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment