Saturday, December 4, 2010

First Letter Press Cards

Here are two quick cards I made using the Lots of Love letterpress plate. A lettepress plate is similar to the SU texture plates for the Big Shot, but it debosses rather than embosses. You apply ink to the plate prior to layering the cardstock on it, use the proper sandwich and run it thru your Big Shot. This particular letterpress plate is available in the current Holiday mini and will also be available in the new mini which will be effective beginning January4th. On the first card shown, I used Pink Pirouette Ink on the plate and then debossed on white cardstock. On the second card, I used versamark ink on the letterpress plate and debossed on Melon Mambo cardstock. I need to make a few more items using a Letterpress plate before I decide that the Letterpress plates are something I definitely need more of, but so far I am rather liking it. Keep warm and find yourself a little stampin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment