Saturday, November 20, 2010

Quilted Top Note Card

Well, I must say, I think I finally used enough Chocolate Chip & Cherry Cobbler cardstock to last me for a while--lol! But isn't this card pretty? I embossed the Very Vanilla cardstock squares--after punching out the squares. I then arranged the 12 squares needed for the Top Note die and adhered them to a piece of cardstock. After running it through the Big Shot I sponged the edges with Chocolate Chip ink, made a little tag and tied it with twine. And now I have a pretty thank you card to send to someone special. Tomorrow the Cricut group is here, so time to go clean up the scrap room. Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time.

1 comment:

  1. Great card Gail! I've always loved the look of quilted cards. Those colors are so PERFECT together!

    ReplyDelete