Sunday, November 14, 2010

Stampin' on Saturday

We made some very pretty tags at the Tags & Favor class yesterday. As a matter of fact, the tags were so lovely that instead of putting the tags into a Stampin' Up cellophane bag and adding a topper as a little gift for someone (the original plan), we filled the bags with candy and added the topper to that. Now the ladies can use the tags or the tags can be put in their file for future reference. And, they still went home with a little gift for someone! I planned these particular tags and favor around a single sheet of cardstock I purchased at Archivers and with the idea of using a variety of tools--my Big Shot, Cricut, dies, punches, embossing folders, stamps and SU ink and cardstock. But my inspiration cardstock only used three colors: Cherry Cobbler (which I just love), Chocolate Chip and Crumb Cake. The color combination is just beautiful. We also made Thanksgiving match boxes and we finished up the class making those darling little Thanksgiving bags. If you live in the area, feel free to register for one of my classes. Both beginners and seasoned crafters attend these classes, but we all learn something and go away feeling refreshed and wanting to create even more!

1 comment:

  1. Gail...I love the treat bags and the tags! Sure wish I was close by to attend your classes! What fun it would be!

    ReplyDelete