Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas List

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends. And actually, the friends are more like family, too. It is now time to work on my Christmas list of "things to do to get ready for Christmas". I have already started my shopping. We will put the tree up during the week. And today I plan on working on my Christmas cards. The photo shows four samples I made a while back. On these cards I used Dazzling Diamonds on a couple and Stickles on the others. The Dazzling Diamonds is what I will use--which is pretty funny because anyone who knows me, knows that I do not like working with glitter! It just looks so much prettier. The colors are Marina Mist and White and the Northern Flurries embossing folder has just the right amount of embossed area. I used my Cricut to cut out the word "joy" for the one card. I have about 50 cards to make and send, so I better get busy. When I am finished with the cards, the wrapping and baking begins! Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are beautiful! I started my cards over the weekend as well. I picked a snowflake too...and using the Cuttlebug to emboss snowflakes on the background! I have several cards I need to photograph and get on my blog SOON! Too much to do! I am out of the cast but having complications. I am supposed to do limited walking (an hour every evening before bed, just around the house doing "self care" activities. However, I can not walk at all! I start therapy tomorrow and hoping they can do something to relieve the pain!

    ReplyDelete