Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas Favors

Today's cold weather makes you think a little more about preparing for Christmas. It was 60 degrees yesterday and right now it is 27--winter is coming! Today I am sharing a couple of the Christmas favors I plan on making in the next class. Both of these favors are made using retired SU print paper teamed up with real red cardstock and touches of always artichoke. One item that I have and rarely use is the uni-ball Signo white gel pen on page 195 of the IB&C. It is the perfect way to add creative touches to your projects--as shown with the dots on the scallop circle. I am leaving it on my counter as a reminder that I should use it! Well, off to Costco for the rest of the Thanksgiving needs. Enjoy your day and keep warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment