Monday, October 18, 2010

Yesterday the Cricut girls were here for our fun-filled Cricut afternoon. The group project was a skeleton card, but what really made the whole thing was this--orange rhinestones for the eyes! I never would have thought of using orange rhinestones for eyes--not even for a skeleton! But, they look so cool that I will be using orange rhinestones on future Halloween cards be it eyes for cats, witches or skeletons! Can you guess what I have been working on these past few days? More holiday cards for Operation Write Home. I made Christmas cards, Hanukkah cards and cards for kids. When you think about all our troops who won't be home for the holidays, my cards won't even make a dent in the need. But I am happy knowing that a few people will be surprised and happy when they get a special card from their mom, dad, son, daughter--a card that was made from my heart with gratitude for all of our troops.

No comments:

Post a Comment