Wednesday, October 13, 2010

More Crumb Cake

This time I am using a combination of Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla. When I cut the Crumb cardstock for this card, I cut it 1/4 inch too short. I had already embossed the Cherry Cobbler, so I knew how to take care of the card size--just cut another piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock at 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" and center and adhere the too-short card base to it. The Very Vanilla adds a little dimension to the card while the retired Kraft ribbon adds a little bit of pretty. Simple card that can be made over and over using different colors, different embossing folders and different greetings from the Sincere Salutations stamp set. And now that I am thinking about it, these colors and the "Four The Holidays" stamp set on page 154 of the IB&C would make the perfect Christmas cards. This one stamp set will cover the sentiments for everyone you send Christmas cards to: family, friends, business associates and those who celebrate holidays and the season, but not particularly Christmas. I think I have just talked myself into getting the set!

No comments:

Post a Comment