Saturday, September 25, 2010

What color Is the Moon?

When the Cricut girls were here on Sunday, I was showing them some of the images I downloaded for free and cut using SCAL. The witch and moon was an SVG file I found (but did not write down who posted it) online. One of the ladies said I should have cut the moon in yellow. I said the moon was white. So we joked and laughed about it and the next day I put this card together. I got to thinking and decided that I would sponge some yellow and orange ink around the edges. Not only is the moon white & yellow, but it now has some dimension. The bat is from a punch I have--not part of the free SVG file. The Top Note diecut sponged with black makes for a perfect background layer. When I recreate this card, I will not be adding the stamped spider. It seems so out of place. As I am typing, I am thinking about ways to cover it up on this card--a chance to embellish! Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment