Thursday, September 2, 2010

Digital Stamps

Lately I have come across many projects using digital stamps. Curiosity finally got the better of me and over the last couple of days I have been researching digi stamps. There are many websites offering digi stamps and video tutorials. The card to the right was a free digi stamp from Squigglefly. And I followed her tutorials in downloading the stamp. I will say that I need a lot more practice on downloading the digi stamps, but I was impressed that I got so far as to actually use the stamp! I colored the image using Copic markers. I used SU Tempting Turquoise and Real Read cardstock and retired Tempting Turquoise ribbon for the card. I am looking forward to really understanding digi stamping so that I will be able to use such images without needing a couple of hours to download and resize and use. In the meantime, I am going to create with what I understand--cards using my Stampin' Up rubber stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment