Monday, September 6, 2010

Digi Stamp Purchase

Earlier last week, I received an email from Stephanie Barnard and there was this adorable Birthday4cookie stamp set. As you know, I prefer rubber stamps, but the set was so cute that I was going to order it even if it was a clear stamp set. As I was looking at it, I saw that there was an option to purchase it as a digital set. I decided to try purchasing the digi set. This card is very simple, but I was able to download the set to my computer and then get the stamp to print. All I did was color in the bow, punch it out and use it on a card. I printed up the stamp in various sizes and then played with my markers. So now, not only do I need to practice coloring techniques, I need to learn about using all the images in the set so that my little dog can be wearing a birthday hat instead of the bow!

No comments:

Post a Comment