Saturday, August 14, 2010

Meet Riley. . .

. . .the moose. Isn't he just sooo cute? Riley is not a SU character, but he caught my attention as I was browsing the web. I was looking for a fishing or hunting stamp for my husband's birthday card and happened upon Riley. Once again I played with my Copic markers and together with my SU markers, the image turned out pretty good--just don't look to closely--LOL! The paper is from the Brights Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack now available thru SU. I adhered the pattern paper to both Pacific Point and Green Galore. I know, this green is no longer available but it matched my green Copic markers. The Paper Stacks that SU is now offering are great. They are 12x12 and there is a stack for each color collection. You get a total of 40 sheets of paper per stack, 2 each of 2 double-sided designs, in 10 colors. The cost is $19.95 plus shipping and tax. My next SU order will include the Neutrals Stack. I am thinking that the Whisper White and Very Vanilla are beautiful papers and will be perfect for any occasion. Actually, I am interested in seeing all of the neutrals collection in the paper stack. Keep cool today and find yourself a little stampin' or scrappin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment