Thursday, July 29, 2010

More Sunny Garden

As I mentioned in an earlier post, the Sunny Garden Designer Paper pack is just gorgeous. Here are two cards using the reverse sides of the papers I used in previous posts. The card on the left is a combination of Peach Parfait, Daffodil Delight and Pear Pizzazz. The image is from the Just Believe Stamp set. I also used a texture plate and a couple of brads to complete it. This card on the right is a combination of Daffodil Delight and Marina Mist. The image is from the Level 1 Hostess Set, Silhouette Sentiments. Again I used a texture plate and then added Marina Mist ribbon. My goal here was to not only showcase the reverse sides of the Sunny Garden papers, but to also show how changing papers and embellishments can make a card more masculine or more feminine. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment