Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Designer Paper Not Only For Scrapbooks!

While catching up on my scrapping, I came across a pack of retired SU Designer paper, Sweet Always. I cut the lower left-hand section of one of the papers as I thought this little bird would make an awfully cute card. I matted that on Cherry Cobbler cardstock and adhered to the Pink Pirouette card base. In anticipation of the new rhinestone and pearl embellishments from SU, I used rhinestones and pearls that I had purchased at Michaels a while back. This is a great all-occasion card and a great way to use up scraps of any patterned paper you may have. THIS IS A SIDE NOTE TO ANY FORMER SU! DEMOS: Beginning July 1st, former demos can rejoin SU for $35. The starter kit will include business supplies, such as catalogs, order forms, etc., but no stamp supplies. The great thing about this offer is that you will get that 30% off your first order. What a way to stock up on the new cardstock, ink, stamps and embellishments. Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gail! Love your card today, not surprising as I have always had a special place in my heart for SU. Hope you are doing well. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete