Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Strawberry Dreamsicle

When I received my Denami order in the mail, I knew that I had to use this paper to make a ice cream bar card. At first I was going to make an orange dreamiscle, but the orange cardstock I have didn't seem right. As I looked at the images in the SU Tart & Tangy stamp set, the strawberry was jumping out at me. Melon Mambo was my color of choice for the card with accents of Gable Green. The scallop circle punch was used to "bite off" the corner of the dreamsicle and for the bottom layer of the strawberry embellishment. I colored the stamp with my SU markers and there you have it! A nice refreshing card for warm summer days. Happy stampin'!

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely darling, Gail! I just love you how used the Tropical Fruit Splash paper! The ice cream bar ideas was GENIUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail! I just love that adorable strawberry ice cream treat! Love the colors and the paper!

    ReplyDelete