Thursday, April 15, 2010

From My Little Design Team Member

I mentioned in an earlier post that we had given Sydney, our five year old granddaughter, Stampin' Up supplies for Easter. Today we received her thank you card. Being the proud grandma, I just have to share it with you. Sydney used the Forest Friends stamp set and then used a couple of her mom's stamps to complete the card. Our daughter was telling us that when Sydney was stamping her cards, she was very disappointed that the deer and bunny were both facing in the same direction, as she wanted one animal on each side of the tree and facing the tree. I called Sydney to thank her for the beautiful card. I asked her how she got the owl so perfectly sitting on top of the tree. Her response: "I did my very best!" I must say, I would have had to use my stamp-a-ma-jig to get the owl placement as good as she did. I also posted the inside of her card, which Syd dictated to her mom. She truly considers SU! stamps as professional tools. And I truly think that her mom does a great job by encouraging Sydney to not only be creative but to send thank you notes. I am so proud of my family!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm very impressed with what a great job Sydney did on her card. I love the "professional" comment! Great post! See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete