Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter Favors

Here's a little Easter basket that was quite easy to make. I used retired SU paper which I cut at 4 1/2" square. I scored each side at 1-1/4" and then made four 1-1/4"cuts as indicated on this not so good drawing. Fold on the scored lines, with the tabs inside. Adhere the tabs to the inside of the box and add a handle which I attached using brads. I stamped and cut the bunny from the Forest Friends set and adhered with dimensionals. Happy Easter is from Teeny Tiny Wishes (a go-to- stamp set for me). Add a little grass and some candy and you have the perfect little basket for someone.
I also needed little "somethings" for the people we will be celebrating Easter with. For this I used SU's 3"x5" cellophane bags. Filled them with candy and Easter grass, topped them with Top-Note die cuts, ribbon and the Easter bunny from a long ago retired stamp set.
Now that I am officially finished with Easter projects, it is time to start thinking about Mother's Day and graduation projects. I will be sharing these projects and ideas with all of you, so keep checking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment