Friday, January 1, 2010

Love Birds

I am so impressed with the new Two-step punch that Stampin' Up will offer beginning January 5th that I just had to make another card using it! This card started out as a Valentine, but once it was finished, I thought to myself "What a great anniversary or wedding card!" For a wedding, you could use the bridal party colors and omit the "love you much" sentiment. If you were to make this card for a special couple's anniversary, you could stamp the number of years of wedded bliss they are celebrating in the center of the heart. So many possibilities! I also used the embosslit heart die and a texture plate. The new Occasions mini has me "needing" quite a few items.

1 comment:

  1. I love this card, it is really cute. Might have to "borrow" it for my class next week (giving you credit of course).

    ReplyDelete