Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Pillow Boxes

It is snowing and windy so today is a stay-at- home day for me--a perfect time to play with my new toy! I don't have very many of the dies, but the couple that I purchased make some really cute items. This afternoon I wanted to try the pillow box die. But after making the scallop bag, I knew that if I wanted the pillow box stamped, I should do that prior to putting it together. I cut two pillow boxes--stamped one and embossed the other. Since I do not yet have any Stampin' Up! embossing folders for my Big Shot, I used the Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder in my Big Shot. I also used my paper crimper for the bands around the pillow boxes. The pillow boxes are adorable. I put 5 candy kisses in each pillow box and they will look extremely cute peeking out of Christmas stockings or on the dinner table. Good thing I have a long list of things I need to do or I would have spent the afternoon making pillow boxes and scallop bags! Keep warm and find yourself some stampin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment