Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Big Shot!

Never say never! Since I have my electronic die cutting machine, I said that I would never purchase a Big Shot--I was wrong. (Just like when I told a friend over 20 years ago that I would never live in the desert and I did live in the desert for 6 years!) I just received the Big Shot I ordered and hurriedly went down to my scraproom to make something. Now what put me over the edge on purchasing this was the Bag with Scallops die in the SU! catalog. And then, when I was shopping with my daughter on Black Friday, a die caught my attention at one of the craft stores. It was the little gable box--soo cute! Here is the photo of my first projects using my Big Shot. In the future, I will first stamp my projects before folding and making them into 3D items or I will use SU! double-sided paper. The scallop bag (which I really like) will hold quite a few pieces of candy while the little gable box is the perfect size for a Hershey nugget. The gable box is so small though, that it would get lost if used as a party favor on the table.. These are just adorable--aren't they? Now I need to order a couple more dies from SU! Look for more of my Big Shot projects later and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment