Friday, November 20, 2009

Thanksgiving Favors

It is hard to believe that Thanksgiving is less than a week away. Last night I was able finish the favors/placecards for the Thanksgiving dinner. We will be having a fairly large group so we will be split up--all of us old folks will be in the dining room and the younger people will be in the living room. The children will get the sweet treat turkeys while the adults get Hershey nugget boxes. They look very festive, don't you think? Now I can concentrate on the important part of Thanksgiving dinner--a grocery list (LOL)! Actually, everyone is bringing a dish or two, so I really only have to cook the turkey, dressing and mashed potatoes. And that means that between today and Thanksgiving Day, I will find myself some stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment