Friday, December 4, 2009

Holiday Shopping

It is that time of the year when your significant other, family and/or friends ask, "What do you want for Christmas?" I know, because I was just asked that question--LOL! If there are any SU! products that you want but cannot bring yourself to purchase, have a SU! wishlist ready when the question is asked--with my phone number or website included on the list. He or she can shop directly from my SU! website: http://www.stampintimesomewhere.stampinup.net or he or she can give me a call with the items you wish for and a credit card number. I will do the rest. If the order is local, I will wrap your presents and deliver them to your thoughtful shopper at a time convenient for them. If not local, I will have your gift order sent directly to your personal elf. All orders should be placed no later than December 12th. And just a side note--if an item is back-ordered, I will make a cute little something with a picture of that item so that you will have something to open. Enjoy this time of the year and remember that one of the best presents you can give anyone, as my husband says, is "your love and affection".

No comments:

Post a Comment