Thursday, August 20, 2009

Tropical Shower

I was visiting my friend who is a demonstrator for another company and she had some of her sample boards out. A few of her samples had white backgrounds accented with various cardstock, pattern paper and embellishments. I remarked to her that I would have to remember that a white background is very pretty when accented with bright colors. I will be going to a wedding shower next month and need to make a card. Since the theme is tropical I played around with my SU! ink to see what kind of card I could create. I used Stampin' Up! ink, cardstock, punches and the SU! Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set for the greeting on this card. I am very happy with the finished product--it is simple, pretty and crisp! Another good thing--SU! and other products can be used together. If you are like me and have products from more than one company, don't be afraid to combine inks, papers, etc. And--find yourself some stampin'/scrappin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment