Monday, August 24, 2009

Busy Weekend

I have been busy in my scrap room this weekend. I decided to send the cupcake box to my brother for his birthday. I had purchased a can of actual "cupcake frosting". But the can stated "contents under pressure" so I decided it probably shouldn't go to Arizona via mail. I sure did not want it to burst while in transit! What should I use intead? "Jiffy" frosting mix, of course! I remember when I was a kid that was the extent of "prepared" frosting. All one has to do is add boiling water! I was shopping at Meijers and they carry that particular product. The Jiffy Frosting mix fit perfectly in the box, too.
Many people make accordian albums so I wanted to try one, too. I used a 6x6 accordion album which I completed using SU! paper from the Razzelberry Lemonade collection and Rich Razzleberry & Melon Mambo cardstock. It is colorful and can be used for any photos as there is no theme. I think it is really cute. But for me, the 6x6 size definitely limits the size of photos that can be added on this particular album size. If I was going to give this 6x6 accordion album to someone, it would already have the photos. That way they would be trimmed down to fit the mats and/or pages. My next accordion album will be a 9x9. I have also been working on another memory box for a wedding shower that is coming up. It is turning out to be very pretty and when it is complete, I will post a pic or two. I see a memory box class in the future. I had a productive weekend. Hope you did, too. Find yourself some scrapping or stamping time!

1 comment:

  1. You do such nice work! I just love everything!

    I'll be seeing you!

    ReplyDelete