Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hello Kitty Graduation Card

Our little granddaughter is graduating from preschool tomorrow. How cute is this card--and perfect for the occasion! I went back and forth on whether or not I should add the Hello Kitty Greetings Cricut cartridge to my collection. Very glad I did purchase it. I have used the cartridge on numerous occasions. Not only does it have a number of Hello Kitty images, but also images of other things--strawberry, cherries, cupcake and so much more. When I purchased my first Cricut, I was buying cartridges like crazy. Since then, I only purchase those I am sure I will make use of.
If you own a Cricut or contemplate buying one, you are welcome to give me a call. I will be more than happy to share my thoughts about the machine or any of the cartridges in my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment