Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Sending A Smile

When I went thru the new Annual Catalog a few months ago, the Love & Affection stamp set
caught my eye.  I purchased it and my mind drew a blank when it came time to create a card.  I don't even care for the samples to copy~~LOL!!! So here I am three months later and this is the first card I am creating with it.  The card is quite simple but it is pretty.  I used a few of the images from the set and Night of Navy ink.  The sentiment, also from the set, was stamped and then carefully die cut (the sentiment just fit perfectly) using a die I purchased from Dave's Dies which coordinates with the Endless Thanks stamp set banner.   Again, I stacked three of the banners so that it stood out on the card. A little sponging on the banner and some white sequins completes this card.   I wonder how long it will be before I create another card with this set?  Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment