Tuesday, November 20, 2012

SU Extravaganza Order

I will be placing an order for items on the Extravaganza list tomorrow (Wednesday) morning.  I am letting you know so if you are local and want to order only a few things, by combining orders we can save on the shipping.   Just send me an email with items you want to order together with your credit card info by 10 tomorrow morning.  Since SU will be closed on Friday, I am hoping that by getting the order in tomorrow, they will get it picked and shipped by tomorrow closing time.   One of the items I am stocking up on will be the rhinestones.  I love those little gems.  As a matter of fact, did you know that you can color our clear rhinestones using Copic markers or Sharpie markers.   I used my Copic markers on the rhinestones on these little tags.  I have also used my Sharpie markers to create color coordinated rhinestones.  Great little trick to keep in the back of your mind for future reference.  Let me know if you have any questions or want to add to the order.  Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment