Thursday, March 17, 2011

Punch Potpourri

I have had the two-step bird punch since it was first released and use it often. As a matter of fact, it is probably my most favorite SU punch. Recently I received the Level 1 Hostess set, Punch Potpourri, which has a bird image that coordinates with the punch. For this card, I stamped the bird in Baja Breeze before punching it out. I used some Peach Parfait and Very Vanilla cardstock together with Baja Breeze Designer Series paper. I did not yet add a greeting to the front as I will use this card for whatever occasion it comes in handy. The stamp set I used also has butterfly, flowers and heart images which coordinate with the Butterfly, Boho Blossoms and Full Heart punches. This is a perfect Springtime stamp set! Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment