Sunday, February 13, 2011

3 Little Purses

As I was browsing the internet the other day, I came across some very cute cards made using the new Build A Cupcake Punch--and they weren't cupcakes! There were several versions of a purse card that I saw, and here is my version of this card. Circle punches for the handles and purse flaps, brads, the upside down cupcake base and the colors of pink, black and white complete this girlie, girl card. Some of the purse cards I have seen use gems rather than brads which looked awfully cute, too. And the sentiment is from the Create A Cupcake stamp set which is in the Occasions Mini Catalog. This is another one of the stamp sets that I purchased and have used several times already. And now I am going to go down to my scrap room and clean up. After back to back card classes and our granddaughter for an overnight, there defnitely is a little reorganizing to be done. Have a wonderful Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. How cute is this!! Who would have thought the cupcake punches could become a purse! Reminds us to think outside the box when we are creating, doesn't it!
    It's a beautiful card Gail! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete