Wednesday, February 16, 2022







Since Valentine's Day has passed and Valentine's have been delivered, I am going to post a couple of ones I made.  The first card was made for Jen and Mark.  The bunnies remind me of Easter, but the heart-shaped tennis racquets screamed "Valentine"!  The front of the card is actually a digital image that I purchased at Whimsystamps.com.  Whimsy Stamps does have a black and white image available, but I went for the colored image.  

The second one includes cute penguins from Sunny Studio Stamps’ Passionate Penguins stamp set.  I also used Lawn Fawn dies and stamps on this one for the envelope and typewritten sentiment.  I really like the pink and black color combination. The plaid paper is from Scrap Book Customs.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment