Wednesday, February 23, 2022

 Over the weekend I watched a number of videos that were posted as part of the Card Maker Success Summit.  This is the first time I paid to spend a weekend on my computer!  I only watched videos that interested me so I did not watch all weekend.  The presentation by Maartje Kraaijenhagen was very informative.  It showed how to get and use digital stamps.  I have been using individual digital stamps for awhile, but she showed how to create a scene.   After watching her presentation, I purchased a Scene Creators stamp by Rachel Anne Miller named Garden Friends.  The set includes at least 15 images and four sentiments.  You can use a variety of the images to create a scene or you can use the individual images.  Here are two cards I created.


The sentiment on the orange checked card is from Stampin' Up.  The sentiment on the blue card is part of the Garden Friends set.  Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment