Friday, February 11, 2022


It has been 10 months since my last post.  Since then, we have sold our Elgin home and moved to Rogersville, TN.  We have completed the majority of items that needed doing, both inside and outside.  My scrap room is gorgeous.  Being on the main floor, I have windows~~windows with the prettiest views!  When I am at my island, this is what I look out at.  And in the back of the house, I get to watch the cows.  I have really enjoyed watching the cows.  I laugh when the little calves run around.  It is adorable.  I will say, it is getting harder and harder for me to eat beef!                                                                                                
Matt now lives a couple of blocks away.  Sydney was accepted at North Carolina State University which means she will only be 5 hours away.  John, Charlie and I can take little road trips whenever she wants us to visit or she can come here.  She was accepted at the five colleges she applied to, NCSU being her #1 choice. That being said, I am not into football, but two of the Bengals went to NCSU, so I will root for them on Super Bowl Sunday!  Jen and Mark can have the upstairs any time they want to visit TN!  Our decision to move to Tennessee has been a good decision.  Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment